Using Bing Places To Grow Your Business
No matter what kind of business you’re in, you need to be able to introduce yourself in a way that leaves a lasting impression on eligible prospects. This means making sure your business is easy to find and appears at the top of search results (such as name searches for businesses associated with what you do). It also means letting people know why your company stands out from the competition in terms of its products or services.
Bing places is very effective at getting your small business noticed by people in your local market looking to buy products or services you offer.
To make things easier for you, Rank Me Global has created an ultimate guide on how to grow your business with Bing.
What is Bing Places and Who Should Use It?
Bing Places is a free online service that helps you find everything from small businesses to big companies. You can find an array of information about local and national businesses and read reviews from people who have been there before!
Bing Places isn’t perfect for every business, and its homepage makes it clear that they cater to three different types of businesses:
- Local or small businesses with a storefront
- Chain businesses with multiple physical locations, and
- Businesses that provide services at customer locations.
How Bing Places Help A Business To Grow?
After Google and Yahoo, Bing is the most used search engine. Bing Marketing offers a variety of advantages to organizations. Some of the benefits of using Bing Places are listed below.
- Because Bing is the most popular search engine, your company has a better opportunity of becoming well-known among its target customers.
- If you list your business on Bing Places, it will appear in search engines and mobile devices.
- With Bing, you’ll enjoy the best coupons, discounts, and deals at your fingertips. You can collaborate with them to improve and expand your business.
- Listing your business on Bing Places can get you more customers and give you a helping hand by increasing your chances of being found on the search engines through visibility!
- Your chances of making more profit will rise exponentially if you have a creative profile and an excellent business idea. Growing your business with Bing Places is better than paid search display.
How to set up a business on Bing places
Using Bing Places to grow your website and reach might be a perfect choice. Follow this step-by-step guide on setting up and optimizing your Bing Places listing.
Bing Places is an excellent place to start. Click Get Started and Claim Your Business if you’re a new user of the platform.
Two options will be provided to you. If you already have a Google My Business listing, you may use the Import from Google My Business option to transfer it to Bing Places. If you don’t already have a Google My Business account, choose Claim or Add Your Business Manually.
You have to choose the right business type from the options given below:
- Small or Medium Business (1-10 Locations)
- Chain Business (more than 10 locations)
- Online Business (no physical locations)
- I manage a business listing on my client’s behalf.
Choose your country/region and provide your business information. After you’ve finished filling out the form, click the Search button below.
Your company’s name should appear in the search engine results. Under your business name and information, click the Claim and Edit Details button. You will be directed to a login screen if you are not connected to your Microsoft account. To go to the next page, enter your login credentials.
There will be a form on the left side of the page that you can fill out with any details about your business. Some of this information may already be filled in and is likely incorrect so replace it all with correct details. When you are satisfied with all the information, press next to continue.
After you fill out all of the details on Bing Places, they’ll offer to verify your company. There are a couple of ways you can confirm that your business is legit: phone verification or uploading a document. You should get a notification from Bing Places once verification has been successful.
If you want to grow your business with website, Bing Places is extremely useful because of its features and services. Not only is this initiative free, but it’s also very simple to set up and can help with your internet marketing efforts.
Now you know what Bing Places for Business can achieve for you. Rank Me Global is the best digital marketing agency that understands your business goals. Just give us a call and let us provide solutions!